Network Analytics Developer
We are looking for experienced developer who will work in international team aiming at building AI solutions. For our AI division in Warsaw we need a fifth member that will help us with implementing Machine Learning models on production environment, administrating our platform designed for building models, as well as running own analytical use cases.
Our mission is bringing AI into general use across whole Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are offering:
- Working in international environment
- Using high-tech tools
- Participating in gripping projects
- Developing towards Machine Learning expert
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office;
- Private medical care;
- An additional day off for birthday or name-day;
- Re-financing for sport / recreation;
- Social benefits / T-Mobile employee offers;
- Free parking;
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone.
Who we're looking for?
- Very good knowledge and proven experience with programming (preferably Python)
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis
- Experience with building machine learning models
- Knowledge of administration and development on Linux Operating Systems
- Developing and using RESTful APIs
- Experience with Docker and basics of Kubernetes
- Accessing and processing data with SQL
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Using Spark
- Knowing R
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Willingness to learn machine learning and tools
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages