Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a Python Developer for the Product End Team with at least 4 years of commercial experience in writing procedural and/or object-oriented code supporting live production systems. We are working in the very fast-moving space of cybersecurity which poses very specific challenges in terms of business development. Although very challenging, this is a space with a very bright future.
You will be responsible for:
- working on the public and internal API backends
- designing then implementing new features (code, tests, documentation) and maintaining current ones (optimizations, bug fixes)
- conducting code reviews
- taking part in team's sprint and quarter plannings, standups etc.
Nethone specializes in cyber-security, namely in preventing fraud in remote channels, e.g. when paying with credit and debit cards or when it is related to account takeover. In short, we prevent transactions made by unauthorized persons in the fastest growing remote channel.
We use artificial intelligence and deep profiling of online users. This translates not only into avoiding threats but also allows our customers to develop their business and improve the quality of services. At a time when companies operating in online channels care about the best possible user experience, Nethone provides them with a risk management tool that can have a positive impact on the shopping experience. Consequently, also a higher number of conversions and, by eliminating friction experienced by the users, a greater chance of better retention of end customers.
Who we're looking for?
- at least 4 years of commercial experience writing procedural and/or object-oriented code supporting live production systems
- experience with implementing REST-like APIs
- experience working with any of the relational database systems (modeling, SQL language, basics of performance aspects)
- communicative written English
- fluency in both oral and written Polish
- ability and willingness to write usable documentation
Nice to have:
- experience with managing requirements gathering
- experience implementing workflows on data sets of non-trivial size
- experience with database query optimizations
- experience with messaging queue solutions (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- experience with container orchestration solutions, especially Kubernetes
- experience with GraphQL
- experience with SQLAlchemy ORM
- experience with maintaining production-grade systems in a point of contact role
- determination in achieving goals, communicativeness, ability to work within a team
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages