Senior DevOps Engineer
Nethone is looking for a highly ambitious person to continue our growth over the coming years. We are working in the very fast-moving space of cybersecurity which poses very specific challenges in terms of business development. Although very challenging, this is a space with a very bright future. Nethone is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the CEE region. Our focus is on "Know your Users" technology; the first concrete problem we have decided to solve in this direction is payment fraud prevention. We accomplish this by gathering over 5000 data points from each user session on our client's website then using the latest ML techniques to train for specific "flags" such as payment fraud. We are a truly automated and ML-powered fraud prevention solution.
You will be responsible for:
- participating in design and implementation of scalable, high available and secure systems
- managing and optimizing AWS infrastructure
- developing and maintaining deployment platform for the company's products (based on AWS, Docker and Kubernetes)
- looking after centralized monitoring and log management systems
- implementing best practices regarding IaaC and CI/CD
- automating SysOps/DevOps tasks
- working closely with development teams
- promoting DevOps culture across the organization
- performing reviews of existing and future solutions
- mentoring junior employees
Nethone specializes in cyber-security, namely in preventing fraud in remote channels, e.g. when paying with credit and debit cards or when it is related to account takeover. In short, we prevent transactions made by unauthorized persons in the fastest growing remote channel.
We use artificial intelligence and deep profiling of online users. This translates not only into avoiding threats but also allows our customers to develop their business and improve the quality of services. At a time when companies operating in online channels care about the best possible user experience, Nethone provides them with a risk management tool that can have a positive impact on the shopping experience. Consequently, also a higher number of conversions and, by eliminating friction experienced by the users, a greater chance of better retention of end customers.
Who we're looking for?
- minimum of 4 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- minimum of 7 years total experience in IT either as DevOps, Administrator or Software Engineer
- DevOps and continuous improvement mindset
- hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code (CloudFormation, Terraform) and configuration management tools (Ansible)
- full end to end understanding of CI/CD pipelines and SDLC (GitLab)
- knowledge of security best practices for running high scale and availability applications on the cloud
- understanding of TCP/IP networking
- knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- programming skills in at least one script language (Python, Bash)
Nice to have:
- experience designing scalable, high availability systems
- knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- experience with collecting and analyzing performance metrics (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana)
- knowledge of good practices regarding DevOps and modern applications design (12-factor app, stateless app, microservices, blue/green deployment, canary release)
- security: OWASP, PCI
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages