Java Product Engineer (Active Gate)
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace ActiveGate
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Engaging in building the product roadmap
- Advocating focus on performance, scalability, and security
- Resolving customer problems together with the support team
- Sharing knowledge
For ten years running, we have been and continue to be the leaders in the Application Performance Market and beyond, because we create and develop a Software Intelligence solution that enables thousands of software companies to deliver the perfect user experience.We are looking for skilled and sharp-witted Senior and Mid-level Software Engineers to work on ActiveGate. We would love for you to be a great engineer, but more importantly, you must be motivated and love solving real and complex problems. You should be comfortable writing code to get things done right across and within multiple product layers.
ActiveGate is an integral part of the Dynatrace infrastructure. It is installed in the customer environment and in the Dynatrace SaaS cluster. In a nutshell, ActiveGate is a communication proxy between Dynatrace agents and the Dynatrace server and is a kind of platform for many internal components monitoring the customer environment.
Who we're looking for?
Desired skills & experience
- Solid Java 8/11 knowledge, professional experience in development and architectural design
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Experience in developing distributed and multi-tier web applications
- REST API design
- Focus on quality and performance
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great team-player skills
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
Nice to have experience with
- Application security
- Microservice architecture
- CI/CD approach
- Windows and Linux OS families
- protocol buffers
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Sala Sportowa
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking