- Are you an awesome Front End Developer who wants to dive headfirst into helping build visually appealing web applications, showcases, websites, and online shops?
- Are you excited to take on challenging projects and want to work to deliver state of the art software for enterprise?
- Are you running away from routines, constantly developing new skills and seeking new things to learn?
- Do you prefer quality over quantity, and you know how to work with your team to get it done?
It seems we are a good fit for you!
Join our in-house development team consisting of experienced professionals and young enthusiasts. We value quality over quantity. No E-Mail Ping-Pong. No corporate bullshit. Thanks to this, we deliver fast without compromising the quality. All that while you will keep influence on your working time!
- Designing architecture and implementing web applications using TypeScript and React.js
- Participate and contribute to discussions on the backend side of projects
- Work hand in hand with developers and devops on Bright's and customers side
- Taking deep care of the best user experience of delivered projects
- Help to decompose and analyse projects' requirements
- You are aware that successful websites depend on SEO, performance, and accessibility — and you like to continuously improve those aspects
- You are interested in any computer science field or technology (we embrace functional programming)
- You are able to express yourself well in both Polish and English (We’d like it if you know German or other languages too!)
- You have experience or proven interest in UX/UI design
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- Developers: 4
- Testers: 1
- Project Managers: 1
- Designers: 1
- Project management software: Jira
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Help finding an apartment
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
Bright was founded over twelve years ago with the aim of creating innovative and visionary customer experience. We are technology and marketing experts who combine the skills of IT service providers and digital agencies in a well-coordinated team. From our locations in Austria, Germany and Poland, we work with companies of many industries and sizes on successful websites, web apps and online shops on the pulse of time. Our team is made up of people that share a passion for digitalisation and do their best to support organizations in their digital transformation.
Do you like to work on complex, interesting projects using state-of-the-art technology? Are you looking for a friendly and supportive work environment that values your input and your time to create high-quality results? Are you open to always learning something new?
That is exactly what we offer you at Bright.