Perform 24/6 platform support, which include:
- Managing and maintaining of multiplatform application.
- Be main driver for Event, Incident and Problem management process – lead incident resolutions from end-to-end.
- Manage and update system monitors for adequacy and implement.
- Maintain Knowledge base and actualize support process to be in line with business needs.
- Prioritize requests from end users, development and product teams
- Take part in afterhours/weekend deployments as required
- Support and maintain CI/CD tools.
We are building a team to run technology, innovation and support for a world-class investment management institution. The scope of the applications and business areas covers applications and infrastructure support, trading, risk management and reporting, market data processing, market surveillance and intelligence, books keeping, reporting and more.
We are establishing a star team capable of facing the challenges of modern highly paced environments, lots of data, demand for top-class performance, availability and reliability. We utilize a wide stack of technologies and keep innovating and adopting new architectures and ways to retain leadership in the marketplace.
We are looking for bright people with engineering talent and highly proficient in their technological area, ready to continue learning and challenging the status quo as they work, willing to learn from mistakes and continue excelling.
Join our international team which located in Warsaw (Poland) , work with matured technical experts and obtain experience from different IT areas. Get a chance to hands-on in projects related to infrastructure migration and buildout, software delivery and support.
Who we're looking for?
Required Experience and Skills
- Good hands on experience with Unix and Windows platform
- Experience with infrastructure as code (terraform…etc.)
- Experience with maintaining CI/CD process
- Experience with Source control system
- Experience in support/administering containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant,Kubernetes (open shift) etc.
- Basic experience with cloud based solutions with AWS and Azure
- Experience in fast-paced financial technology environment
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Zabix, Solarwings.
- Experience with ITSM system and good understanding of ITIL framework.
- Understanding of SDLC process
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience in handling and supporting Confluent KAFKA
- Experience with infrastructure like a code and tools
- Experience with orchestrators like Ansible.
- An understanding of the financial markets and trading applications
- Experience with the use of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Office 365.
- Trading, Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI), Microsoft Office