A Junior Product Quality Specialist will be a critical member of our fintech product management crew.
Joining us, you will become a member of a company that is one of the key players worldwide providing integrated solutions for business & commercial information and credit management.
Nowadays more than 3,300 banks and financial institutions, 44,000 business clients, and 190,000 consumers use CRIF solutions in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The role of a Junior Product Quality Specialist is for you if you have experience in performing functional/integration/acceptance tests of product features and interfaces.
- A stable job in a fast-growing environment, in a company included in the prestigious FinTech 100 – a ranking of the leading global technology solution providers to the financial services industry
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport Plus, meal discounts, Life insurance, etc.)
- Training package (tech and soft-skills)
- Language online classes (English & German & Italian)
- Challenging atmosphere & team spirit even while working remotely
- Smart working model
- Prepare and execute test cases based on functional specifications and RFC’s
- Prepare, manage and execute manual tests of web-based applications
- Prepare, manage and execute manual and automated tests of API’s and file-based interfaces
- Manage test documentation for different products
- Test product’s configuration
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with business representatives and developers
- Experience as a Manual Tester or similar role
- Experience testing SOAP/REST interfaces
- Knowledge of SOAPUI and POSTMAN will be an asset
- Attention to details
- High analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of SQL will be an asset
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence will be an asset
- Level of English allowing to read and modify documentation
- Technical Degree – very welcomed
CRIF is a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and processing services, and credit solutions. Established in 1988 in Bologna (Italy) CRIF has an international presence, operating over four continents (Europe, America, Africa and Asia).
More than 10,500 financial institutions, 600 insurance companies, 82,000 business clients, and 1,000,000 consumers use CRIF services in 50 countries.
Specializing in credit information systems, business information and credit management solutions, CRIF offers banks, financial institutions, utility companies and businesses qualified support in every phase of the customer relationship: from the planning of development strategies to acquisition, through to portfolio management and credit collection. With innovation at the heart of their continuous development, CRIF solutions enable the forecasting of market developments, improvement in business performance, reduction in business and credit risks, fraud prevention, and optimization of processes while containing costs.