- Work within the global TOC Security organization to provide expertise for PowerBroker/PowerKeeper, ODSEE (Oracle Directory Server Enterprise) ,Kerberos and day to day support of production, UAT and development environments
- The successful applicant will be a global service technical lead and escalation point for PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos and the technical product owner for either PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE or Kerberos and associated products
- Out of hours rota and weekend working as required, compliance with operational / change management etc.
- Collaboration with engineering/product management to ensure timely delivery of product updates/upgrades related to PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos and associated products
- The role includes planning and ensuring tech refreshes for various components including the application itself are completed.
- Investigation and providing RCA as well as solutions or workaround related issues and to interface with engineering on potential bug fixing, patching and feature enhancements.
- Providing advice on client related escalations/issues/queries and promptly escalating to engineering when requiring their intervention.
- Planning and coordination application/infra failover during the major events like Infra weekend, BCM tests and power down activities.
The role is part of a global team based in Nashville that provides global security services across authentication, privileged access and directory services. The team integrates closely with other partner teams such as unix, networks, wintel and storage.
The teams goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining highly secure privileged escalation systems and leading edge authentication and directory services
Who we're looking for?
Must have at least 5 years experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
- Extremely strong in Solaris 10 +
- Extremely strong in RHEL 5.x +
- Network, DNS, NIS, failover, load balancing etc principals
- Proficient in Oracle DB/SQL
- Security principals and encryption standards, privileged access management models
- A strong level of Perl/Shell scripting and an exposure to virtualization technologies (Eg VMWare, Solaris Zones)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE
- Perl, Shell
- At least one of the following: PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE or Kerberos