This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Participate and Plan weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reviews of the Sales Force Incentive program with Business stakeholders, Vendor and Tech to the progress of risks, issues, production calendar, licenses, market deliveries, SLAs, KPIs, etc.
- Update Operational documentation for the program.
- Partner with global Business Market Leads to determine and to assess ongoing quality and levels of the productionized system.
- Provide standard communications, coordinate training and implementation schedules to stakeholders
- Partner with our external Vendor to measure customer satisfaction
- Support onboarding of new markets to the Sales Force Incentive platform (including but not limited requirements gathering session, user acceptance testing, metrics gathering)
- Manage the financial process for the project (cross-charges, budgeted vs actuals, support activities)
- Lead the weekly change control process for Sales Force Incentive that includes both agile and Value Flow Quality principles. Will work with market leads, external vendors, and tech teams
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Business, or similar degree
- 5+ years in Technology Management (product owner, product manager, Technical IT manager, portfolio management responsibilities, etc.)
- Experience managing IT services, applications, projects and / or products
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship and partnering skills
- Demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the strategic vision of the company and the organization across all levels within and outside of Tech.
- Hands on experience with JIRA
- Fluent English
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in Salesforce
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages