- Providing level 2 support for ServiceNow instances
- Performing daily operational and support tasks on the ServiceNow platform
- Initial analysis and troubleshooting of reported Incidents until ticket closure
- Coordination with other teams supporting service
- Handling tickets within the agreed Service Levels & escalating tickets to next level support as needed
- Performing tool health checks
- Ensuring ServiceNow application is up and running
- Troubleshooting tool related problems escalated by users
- Configuration and implementation of new features within ServiceNow
- Following the change management process to deploy update sets and release ServiceNow capabilities and integration with other systems for future potential
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
The Service Management Tools team is responsible for the deployment, development and administration of business applications (IBM Control Desk (ICD/Maximo), ServiceNow) used to manage IT infrastructure, streamline work and improve compliance.
We are currently looking for ServiceNow Administrators to be part of a cutting-edge technology team. On this position, you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and supporting solutions built on the SNOW platform. Join our Agile team!
Full time remote work possible - anywhere in Poland.
Who we're looking for?
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with ITSM tools (Maximo, ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, etc.)
- 2+ years of IT experience in a complex environment
- Good understand of ITIL processes
- Good troubleshooting, Log review and debug Skills
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support/system management for complex systems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, accountability and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cinema& trips for IBMers
- Events for IBMers (e.g. Health Week)
- Multisport Card
- Summer Camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers
- Cafeteria System
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking