In your new role, you will solve problems in global logistics with the help of the full toolset of AWS. If you don’t have experience with AWS, we will support you to learn and gain a certification!
You will be expected to contribute not just code, but also architecture, problem solving approaches, innovative ideas. On one day, you might need to come-up with an algorithm to analyse ship movements, on another day come-up with an app to support our freight specialists in the field, and a week later use algorithms to optimise space utilization on an airplane.
We offer you a competitive salary, flexible working time, and the chance to make an impact on how one of the world’s largest logistic providers digitalizes itself and the industry.
Be a part of a LogTech Innovation team, which actively participates in the digital transformation of Kuehne+Nagel using AWS cloud.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will develop pioneering digital products bringing additional value to our customers and partners. You will work on projects in the cloud environment with access to the latest technologies available. Your analytical approach, ability to learn quickly and innovative mindset will be key indicators of success. This role is suitable for an experienced software engineer, able to solve challenging problems by bringing domain knowledge, data and code together.
Who we're looking for?
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proficiency in OOP programming - we are predominantly a “JVM shop” (Java/Kotlin).
- Experience with AWS ( or GCP/Azure ) , Docker and microservices is an advantage. Proficiency with Linux and git is required.
- Being open to polyglot programming.
- Knowledge of software engineering targeting SOLID, CI/CD.
- "You Build It, You Own It" approach.
- Able to learn quickly with the capability to solve complex problems whilst working on own initiative. Your experience and learning capabilities will be evaluated through technical assessment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Bicycle parking