Temenos Test Automation Engineer
- Work with other team members on Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy
- Work with business and business consultants to prepare and validate test scenarios, test cases and test checklists
- Involvement in Test Automation Environment Setup
- Automation Framework Design and Implementation
- Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results Debugging and Running Tests
- Analyzing Test Results and provide Test Reporting
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will work on a Temenos implementation on site in Ireland.
Who we're looking for?
- More than 5 years test management experience
- Selenium Webdriver, Java and TestNG Annotations.
- Proven track in API testing (REST)
- Good understanding of Reporting, Tracking and - Defect Management Tools and Techniques.
- Good understanding of CI and CD processes
- Experience of test management applications e.g. ALM, JIRA
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written
NICE TO HAVE
- Prior knowledge of Banking products, and preferred understanding of T24 configurations
- Experience in Temenos products
- Language skills (e.g. German)