You will take overall responsibility for architecture work of 5G ATF SoC products. You will come up with new HW module design and digital HW features. Done of your responsibilities will be designing and development of new FPGA features. You will also perform requirements decomposition and analysis, create FPGA architecture, design, implement and verify Verilog code. This role has a responsibility for hardware integration and testing of the various 5G products.
You will manage activities, developed specialist knowledge in FPGA responsibility areas, coach other team members in solving all engineering problems. You will solve complex FPGA problems and provide support for Firmware, Middleware and other SW groups. Typically you will be participating in reviews of own or neighboring projects. Also you will undertake technical training responsibilities.
One of responsibilities in this role is to prepare and discuss RCA, EDA, FIA, QB actions with Nokia-coordinators and Program representatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining FPGA 5G architecture documentation
- Delivering requirement for Digital HW and FW group
- Performing requirements analysis and decomposition, creation of FPGA architecture, design and implementation of Verilog/System Verilog code
- Development of new FPGA features and maintenance of existing products. On this position will be Coordination of hardware/software integration and testing of the various 5G products and supportive tools.
- Technologies & product Altera & Xilinx FPGA silicon, NIOS Processor, Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog converters, Agilent and Rohde & Schwarz measurement equipment such as Vector Signal Analyzer and Generator.
Who we're looking for?
Essential technical skills:
- Education M. Sc. from Computing Science, Telecommunication or a similar subject
- Excellent knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Requirement creation and Architecture design experience in Digital HW domain
- High FPGA programming skills, Verilog synthezable programming- Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL
- Embedded HW & SW integration experience in Real-time operating system environment
- Matlab/Simulink/Octave or similar tool knowledge
- Extensive experience in Hardware integration and system component testing
- Excellent understanding of architecture documentation and Technical Writing Skills
- Nokia HW/HW Digital process development Knowledge
Additional technical skills:
- Multi-core environment, embedded system background knowledge
- Good mathematical skills
- Low level/platform programming & debugging tools knowledge
- Good programming skills with script languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Unix shell)
- Pronto, Jira tool, ClearCase, Doors
- 12+ years’ experience in FPGA development and Hardware-Software integration
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages