- Analyze data sources, source data structures,
- Design target data structres
- Provide transformation logic for data in cooperation with client stakeholders
- Transform business data requirements into specficiations for developers for implementation
- Understand data pipelines and design e2e flows from source to reporting solution
- Contribute to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
Retail Execution, Retailer and Distributor Data Consolidation project is a Base Portfolio rationalization initiative that will allow for a harmonized strategic solution, enabling consolidated data view on our customers. It is a key enabler for older software and hardware retirement, reaching goal to have a more friendly, lower cost, harmonized solution.
It is a key enabler for reducing costs and complexity for customer centric initiatives, organizing our processes and data to support harmonization, global views of our data. This new end solution should be prepared to make leverage on the same architecture for Latin America rollout, in a timely manner.
- Designing and implementing data harmonization and integration in the Analytic platforms
- Designing and implementing Operational Reports as well as Dashboards, Tableau based
- Designing self-service and guided analytics capabilities.
Who we're looking for?
Data Analysis, Hadoop, Big Data, SQL, strong Customer Facing skillsNICE TO HAVE
Databases, Datawarehousing, DevOps, BI Reporting/Tableau