Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Automation QA Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years working experience in software QA;
- Good English reading, writing and spoken skills;
- SDLC, CICD principles knowledge and Git are required;
- Extensive Jira knowledge is required;
- Experience with Automation tests and more specifically with PBT (property based testing);
- Xray experience is preferred;
- Experience with API testing, preferably using Java;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Analytical in nature with attention to detail;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Good home computer and internet connection.
- Experience working with healthcare software is a plus;