- Working with an experienced team that includes designers, scrum & product managers, software developers and QAs
- Participate in mobile product ideation and conceptual development using an iterative, user-centered design proces
- Participate in product design discussions and come up with testing requirements and formulate them into test plans/test cases
- Identifying software problems, determining steps to reproduce them, and entering them into a problem-tracking database
Are you up for a new challenge? Our Quality Assurance Team is looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Specialist who can inspire the people around them. At Droids On Roids, our goal is to be the very best but, at the same time, we listen, trust and help each other. Working from the center of Wrocław, in a brand new office, we are not only creating new solutions together – we’re also spending time outside of work, traveling around Poland for retreats, going to the cinema, playing football or board games. If you feel we’re a good fit for each other, we’d like to meet with you.
What you get?
As Droids On Roids, we care about giving you a space to focus on your work always when you need it. We will provide you with a necessary equipment so you can work remotely during pandemic (MacBook, software and accessories). You’ll get access to private healthcare (Medicover), 26 paid days off & 30 paid days for sick leave (for B2B). With us, you’ll be able to develop your skills by taking part in internal workshops, internal projects and learning new technologies You’ll be given recurring training budget to use as you wish. If you are living outside of Wrocław, you’ll get 3000 PLN as a relocation bonus.
Who we're looking for?
- +1 year experience of mobile QA or 2-3 years experience of web QA
- Good understanding of iOS and Android platforms and applications
- Basic knowledge of dev tools (terminal, ADB, Postman etc.)
- Hands-on experience with mobile QA tools
- Knowledge of Android Studio and/or XCode
- Experience in using error logs
- Experience in testing methodologies, test plans and test cases development
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation and ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Polish
Extra points for:
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration system (CI ex. Bitrise)
- Knowledge of Charles Proxy, Proxyman etc.
- Basic knowledge and skills in automation testing
- Experience with GIT
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages