Technical communication plays an increasingly significant role in many industries. In telecommunications and IT, professional technical documentation is a crucial part of every product, helping our customers build and manage their ICT networks.
Nokia documentation teams are responsible for delivering the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
As a member of our 5G team, you will create technical documentation of Nokia radio technology products.
Your role is to study and clarify technical concepts with product designers and developers. You create operating instructions, installation manuals, and many other types of procedures needed for our customers, so that they can efficiently operate our products.
You analyze and manage existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
Your high-quality designed product documentation should meet applicable Nokia standards, which are defined by our team, here in Wroclaw
We work with:
- XML, HTML, CSS
Who we're looking for?
- Graduate of a technical university (not only IT or telecommunications) or university
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
- Disciplined and focused on details
- Problem-solving mind
- Initiative-orientated person
- Creativity, flexibility, can-do attitude
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages