- Providing technical support in projects - remote and on-site.
- Managing and prioritizing support requests.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining IPTV and VOD system.
- Implementing projects (software configuration, troubleshooting, system integration, installation of server applications).
- Deploying IPTV and VOD systems, developing deployment tools
- Developing monitoring tool based on Splunk
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with customers by ensuring highest level of customer service.
- Supporting presales processes (demo installations, customizations to individual requirements, support tasks - modifications, tests).
- Taking an active role in the business development process.
- Being available for remote on-call shifts.
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Who we're looking for?
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in a support, administration or technical consultancy function.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Bash
- Working knowledge TCP/IP network protocols
- Working knowledge of Splunk, implementing monitoring solutions, creating dash boards
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Team player. Promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Dedicated to the success of customers. Takes account of the needs of the customer, how to satisfy them and demonstrates responsiveness and owners.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Excellent time management, decision- making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions, isolating the root cause
- Knowledge of: DVB, IPTV, VOD systems and standards, audio/video processing and streaming.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
What we offer:
- Benefits: private medical care and sports package.
- Stable work environment.
- Enthusiastic team and very positive work atmosphere.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package