- Act as Expert and making sure all End users tickets to be resolved with Technology Service Desk.
- Swift troubleshoot experience with WIFI, printing, network issues, shared drives /mailboxes
- Act as Expert and making sure all End users tickets to be resolved with Technology Service Desk
- Root cause analysis, attend weekly global call with L2 / L3 and Engineering
- Liaise with Product Owner or Engineering
- Confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audience by understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Provide workstation support (Thin Clients, DTP desktops/notebooks, Bring Your Own Device as well as Mobile Devices)
- Assist with Desktop Virtualization projects as in BOYD/ iPads / Remote Connection solutions
- Support two-factor authentication based on a user certificate with keys stored in secure hardware features (BYOD)
The IT service desk is responsible for providing End User Support for all bank employees globally. Focus area is to handle incident life cycle promptly & efficiently for Infra related issues and most importantly, enhance user experience.
Who we're looking for?
- Ideally 5+ years of End User support experience, preferably in a large organization
- Proficient in German language (Verbal/Written)
- Very good English language (Verbal/Written)
- Hands on experience on application level troubleshooting
- Profound experience in MS Office 2010 application suite (MS Project, PowerPoint, Access, Excel 64 bit, Word, OneNote, Outlook), Office 365, Splunk, Citrix and Skype for Business
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Password, Windows 10/ 7 and 2016, MS Outlook, O365, Skype and mobility products for end user applications
- Knowledge of ticketing tool (GSNOW or any other)
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Demonstrates analytical, problem solving and documentation skills
NICE TO HAVE
- ITIL Foundation