- Unit and Integration testing
- New initiatives/ ideas
- Active participation in distributed agile process.
Team: Highly open minded, progressive and professional team.
Technologies: Highly scalable and flexible web application based on state-of-the-art technologies like Java, JSF, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, JBehave, Grails, Spring, Hibernate, Sybase, Maven, TeamCity, GitHub, Liquibase, AppDynamics, JMeter, Sublime, React, Cucumber.
Process: Agile process implemented, including artifacts as product backlog refinement, sprints, product backlogs, retros, velocity, and getting feedback from end users. Quality is everything. UI/ UX developer and TDD/ BDD approaches with extended OOP/ clean practices on the board.
Business trips: occasional business trips to London where key end users and main stakeholders are located in mostly on project requirements and architecture.
Infra: Superb infrastructure for development and communications.
On-going learning: Regular business trainings from real market operators from NY and London.
Innovation: open forum with top-down and bottom-up ideas for technical and organizational improvements. Moreover towards Release When Ready, Release on Demand, Molecular Platform with Kafka, Flink, ElasticSearch, Docker for AI and Azure cloud adoption.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3-year practical experience in writing readable code and commercial software design
- Experience in Java 8
- Experience in using clean code principles, design patterns, system architecture
- Unit testing(assertj or hamcrest, mockito)
- OOP & OOD
- Experience in TDD
- Integration testing
- Spring (boot)
- Spring integration
- Microservices Design Patterns
- Experience with distributed systems