Senior Oracle Developer
- Development using SQL/PL-SQL ,Oracle, OBIEE, Informatica, Linux (user experience) as solution is based on these technologies
- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement software using approved methodologies.
- Develop technical specification documents and participate in design reviews / code reviews; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Treasury IT team works on the development and support of key regulatory and liquidity risk reporting Datawarehouse solution used by Global Treasury and Liquidity management reporting business teams in the bank.
Who we're looking for?
- Advanced expertise in Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL), including Data Warehousing and Performance Tuning
- Data Modeling (logical and physical)
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Java and / or Python is highly desirable
- Proven track record in the delivery of complex IT development projects in financial institutions with a globally distributed team
- Experience of GIT
- Experience of automated deployment tools, such as Liquibase
- Experience of automated testing frameworks