Open Source Solutions Architect
Design of software systems
Treasury IT team works on the development and support of key regulatory and liquidity risk reporting Datawarehouse solution used by Global Treasury and Liquidity management reporting business teams in the bank.
Who we're looking for?
- A working understanding of micro services, containers, continuous delivery, reactive systems & cloud native architecture.
- A deep understanding of open source solutions, their APIs, scalability, shortcomings and benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of "full stack" software architecture principles as they apply to solution and application architectures, specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects
- Candidate must have excellent written, verbal and collaboration skills to discuss technical options, findings and to prepare technical development specifications
- Excellent collaboration skills
- 5 years' experience designing and/or working with enterprise level software systems.
- Complex problem solving skills and analytical thought
- Ability to convey complex technical information both to engineers and senior managers
- Building effective relationships with peer groups, clients & IT vendors
- Vendor management skills
- Experience of technical process analysis
- Understanding of IT environments in financial institutions
- Previous enterprise management experience in large financial services IT environment
- Experience in team leadership and/or technical mentoring