The Associate Product Manager - Consumer Data Services position within P&G Digital Branding & Consumer Experiences IT team is responsible for developing service strategy, product roadmap and data quality framework for across the data ingestion process to CDP (Consumer Data Platform). The role involves owning cloud-native data models, data process API services & data driven applications fitting into overarching Service-Enabled traditional Data Architecture. The position requires a solid background and understanding of API and Microservices configuration, CI/CD with Agile practice, DevOps, and being familiar with both DAMA and CMMI methodologies.
- Data Factory service strategy, scope and vendor management
- Data Factory Service daily management, Product owner to run the vision and roadmap to cover data service, data operation
- Data quality Framework product owner to guide and direct vendor to work on Data quality work
- Any critical data service issue that needs Product manager to handle between the business and vendors
- Budget, invoice and contract management
- Data Service quality check and alignment with vendor management team
- Customized data service engagement that needs consulting and customization work for BUs and brands
- Any other ongoing work requests that needs Product manager to own and align up with Data Service team
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in handling consumer data management
- Expertise in product management (CI/CD with Agile practice) and data management (DAMA)
- Technical skills (SQL, BigQuery, APIs, Cloud Services (GCP preferred), Python)
- Experience on breaking down requirements and finding solutions to sophisticated problems
- Teammate with various roles and backgrounds (business owners, product managers, architects, software developers, data engineers, etc.)
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD and product management frameworks (JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.).
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
- Product Management - advanced
- Data Management - advanced
- DevOps - regular
- Cloud Services - regular
- API - regular