Senior User Support Specialist
12k - 16k pln net / mth (B2B)
- Providing high quality technical assistance and support services for both internal and external users
- Processing simple and complex service requests and incidents reported via self-service portal, phone, email or in person
- Proposing workarounds, troubleshooting and analysing reported incidents
- Escalating reported issues to domain specific support lines if necessary
- Providing user guidance and advice
- Contributing to support service improvement
- Delivery of high quality ICT Services to end users, including, but not limited to:
- Processing simple and complex Service Requests
- Troubleshooting/Analysing/Resolving Incidents
- Case management in IT Service Management Tool, ensuring adherence to SLA’s
- Where so required escalate cases to different support lines
- Creating high quality end user manuals and technical guides.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing input into service improvements and by a highly professional interaction with end users by phone, e-mail, self-service portal and in person.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 additional years of full time experience on tier 2 or 3 (with in depth troubleshooting and root)
- At least one of Microsoft, Cisco or any Service Management certificate
- Understanding of complex information systems and their interoperability
- Knowledge of IT end users infrastructure (workstations, printers, peripherals etc.)
- Knowledge of workstations’ operating systems and management services
- Knowledge of directory services
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related services
- Knowledge of server’s operating systems
- Practical knowledge of ITIL, especially incident and request fulfilment processes
- Fluency in English
How we manage our projects?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages