The Scrum Master is a member of an agile software or embedded software development team. The Scrum Master is a servant leader who helps the team self-organize, self-manage, and achieve its goals via effective Agile, Lean, and ScrumXP practices. Can be a Scrum Master of 1-2 agile teams;
Understands and effectively applies and coaches Agile and Lean principles within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The Scrum Master creates and maintains an environment for continuous learning and relentless improvement;
Helps the agile team coordinate dependencies with other teams and communicates status of these dependencies as needed. Collaborates with other agile teams to identify, promote, and adopt best practices and lessons learned to optimize team and program performance.
Key Methodologies/technologies: C ++, Python, Ethernet IP, TCP / IP, CIP, RTOS, ARM, ASIC, Continuous Delivery, SCRUM
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of software engineering (software requirements analysis, software design, software testing) desired;
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Software Development/Test, Applications Engineering work, Technical Support, or other related role;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Agile development environment;
- In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques is preferred;
- Previous experience in a leadership role preferred;
- Knowledge of, or experience with Rockwell Automation products or other industrial control equipment is preferred.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking