We are setting a Scrum Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for experienced developer.
Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years .NET C# developing
- 3+ years of Unit tests implementation experience + TDD/BDD strong knowledge
- Strong T-SQL knowledge and Entity Framework usage experience
- Microservice architecture expertise
- SOLID, OOP, design patterns implementation experience
- Understanding of architecture basic building principles
- Messaging/streaming technologies expertise
- Experience in agile framework
- Ability to analyse task acceptance criteria and ability to split it to smaller tasks
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
NICE TO HAVE
- Apache Kafka
- TeamCity configuration
- WCF, web services implementation knowledge