- Analyzes plans, designs, gathers requirements for, implements, documents and tests
- Supports other team members in development process and takes part in delivering process artifacts
- Estimates, develops and solves complex engineering problems
- Responsible for all bug fixing
- Performs code reviews
- Actively participates in release planning
- Interacts with production support teams
The program is to create new "New Mortgage Solution" is developed in collaboration with leading Danish bank, specialized in providing a range of property finance solutions to private individuals and corporate customers to cover different needs for various property types. . Application is Angular and Java based with integration with Camunda BPM. As part of keeping the team aligned, tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket are used continuously during the day. Therefore, we worship transparency about our work and share failures as we learn of our mistakes and share knowledge among us. You would have an opportunity to work in diverse technical landscape front to back. We follow Scrum and SAFe best practices. The role is work from office to facilitate free communication and healthy interactions in a team.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years' experience in Front-end development (senior profiles only)
- 2+ experience in Angular 2+ (preferably version 10 or 11)
- Experience with complex Angular applications, components, modules, stores, services.
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, REST, API.
- Good understanding of Angular CLI, Node.js, npm, rxjs, ngrx.
- Experience with using RESTful services.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (ex. Jasmine) & test runner framework (ex. Karma)
- Familiar with e2e testing (Ex. Protractor).
- Strong expertise in HTML5, CSS3, SASS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Understanding of UI frameworks concept (Ex. Bootstrap, Google Material Design).
- Hands on experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, VS Code or IntelliJ IDEA..
- Self-organized, independent expert in frontend field; business acumen
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- English - advanced proficiency
NICE TO HAVE
- DevOps experience
- SAFE understanding.
- Investment area and business knowledge is an advantage