- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement Oracle solutions within Scrum development process
- As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions
- Development of DB part of enterprise level application. Candidate should have enough experience for database design, its implementation, performance tuning, etc
- Design and review data model, code and architectural changes
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems
Enterprise wide system for top tier investment bank serving as golden source of reference information about Clients - Client lifecycle Management and Counterparty Management. KYC and Regulatory requirements maintenance as well in the scope.
Functions are landing, processing, storing, and distribution of information within multiple layers as per complex Enterprise application architecture. Channels are UI, Web services, Files, JMS.
Methodology is Agile (Scrum). Team setup: Oracle, Java, QA, Analyst, PM.
Virtual team spread through Singapore, India, Kiev, London, and New York.
Who we're looking for?
- Should have enough (3+ years) experience in database architecture/design, its implementation, application development, performance tuning, application support, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong technical design skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Open-minded, learnability and willingness, team player;
- Confident English level to maintain direct communication with client
- Basic understanding of DWH implementation for BI tools data supplying;
- At least basic knowledge and willing to learn Informatica/ETL
- Java elementary to simplify architecture decision making during connectivity set up with Rest API Microservice architecture