How about participating in the development the GUI of an IoT enterprise-class platform, based on up-to-the-minute technologies and used by major clients all over the world?
The system was designed in the SaaS model in order to meet the challenges of the Internet of Things, both in terms of the system scalability and data security. The system’s distributed architecture allows to operate heterogeneous networks consisting of millions of devices, and the web UI makes it possible to manage such a network from any place in the world with the use of a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
• Design and Develop Frontend Web Apps & Solutions for end users
• Make key decisions on front-end architecture
• Guide other developers on a team
• Work closely with our UX and design team
• Collaborate with server teams to give feedback on internal systems and define guidelines
• You have at least 4 years’ experience in frontend development
• You have advanced knowledge of ES2015
• You know React, Redux, and Webpack
• You strive for clean code and know how to test thoroughly
• You can guide other developers on a team
• You’re pragmatic and have a history of getting things launched
• You know how to work with agile processes