- Develop applications for Omnichannel platform of the largest and most successful Swiss department store group – MANOR
- Design and implement new user interfaces for the Manor online shop, for customer apps and our in-store solutions every 2 weeks
- Continuously work on improving our development process through regular code
- reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and documentation
- Support optimizing the frontend through sessions involving user tracking and web analysis reviews
- Work hand in hand with our UX/UI specialists, product owners, backend developers, and people from other teams
If you have previous experience with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and good knowledge of German and English we'd love to share more!
Who we're looking for?
- Affinity for usability and user experience
- Experience with the common web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SASS)
- Good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
- First work experience in e-commerce
- Experience with compatibility problems of different web browsers and with automated front-end test procedures
- Familiar with a PWA project
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is an advantage