Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
This role is responsible for developing and delivering the day to day technical service operations for the Communications & Corporate Secretariat services. This will include the delivery, compliance, maintenance, life cycle management and planning of data services extracting data from a variety of production business applications used within their service area and ensuring the support strategy is in alignment with the overall TECH and business direction.
This role also owns the performance of the internal data collection services across a group of applications within the full business life cycle.
Corporate Secretariat manages all the legal entities globally across GSK, the Board of Directors meetings and board packs, insider project information and share dealing transactions executed by executives. Corporate Communications manages all the internal communications to ensure that GSK employees and complementary workers have fast and easy access to relevant, personalized and timely news across GSK.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal
- Minimum 3 years of Managing IT services and projects
- ITIL V3 or higher
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Knowledge of legal entity management, board management, and other corporate secretariat systems
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Experience integrating and supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages