The Product Owner will work closely with the Corporate Security team to ensure alignment and drive the Tech strategy and road map for Corporate Security. Corporate Security has oversight for the physical security across all GSK sites globally. The Tech solutions vary across sites, but generally include access control, video surveillance, security incident management, site security assurance and continuity and crisis management. The Product Owner also partners with other Tech teams across GSK for system integrations and deployment.
This product management role will ensure that real problems are solved for the customer groups and that high value technology solutions are delivered from a user centric standpoint
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal
- 5 years relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, GMS) experience in major global Tech organization
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Experience with Physical access control systems
- Experience with video surveillance systems
- Knowledge of physical security management platforms
- Knowledge of GxP systems and processes
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and systems to non-technical audience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Data Analytics tools and technologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages