Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the worl
The Product Expert will work closely with Corporate Security and the Tech Product Owner to ensure proper technical design, implementation and support for Tech solutions.
Corporate Security has oversight for the physical security across all GSK sites globally. The Tech solutions vary across sites, but generally include access control, video surveillance, security incident management, site security assurance and continuity and crisis management. The Product Expert also partners with other Tech teams across GSK for system integrations and deployment.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal
- Minimum 3 years of relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, GMS) experience in major global Tech organization
- Experience as a Technical Analyst/ Solutions Architect
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Knowledge of physical access control/video surveillance systems
- Experience with physical security management platforms
- Knowledge of GxP systems and processes
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Desktop and Server OS support
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and systems to non-technical audience
- Excellent English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of SQL queries/reporting and Oracle/SQL Server database administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI
- Knowledge of NodeJS and IIS
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages