Rackspace Technology is currently seeking Professional Services Delivery (DevOps) Engineers in Warsaw Poland.
Rackspace Technology is the multicloud solutions expert that combines our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end multicloud solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future, and if you have experience DevOps Engineer in a Cloud environment, we would like to speak with you!
If you would like the opportunity to take your career to the next level, work with a company that can help you achieve your career goals working with latest and greatest technology while being able to enjoy an amazing corporate culture.
As a Professional Services Delivery (DevOps) Engineer, you will:
- You will work within our customer's Cloud Services team
- Be responsible for building highly resilient, scalable, reusable and performant infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner
- Be leading complex projects from inception to delivery
- Be leading multiple junior engineers to deliver automated, secure and robust cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Consult and help understand, shape and deliver against our customers’ requirements
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities, support non-functional testing
- Update support and operational documentation as required
- Fault find and support Applications teams
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Develop and promote the reuse of patterns
- Be a DevOps evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on DevOps Engineering experience
- Experience within AWS is essential with exposure to GCP/Azure advantageous
- Experience with Jenkins, coding groovy pipelines and understanding of shared libraries
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, automating its deployment (Terraform) and configuration (manifests/helm/etc)
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, compilation, scanning (SAST/FOSS/DAST), artefact management.
- Good knowledge of collaborative application development using Agile methodologies
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrable programming proficiency in Python
- Must have experience building cloud automation, including CD/CI pipelines using Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker,GitOps AzureDevOps
- Good understanding of Container Lifecycle management
- Able to translate complex customer requirements into technical tasks and execute them
- Engineer solutions on our client's GCP platform using Infrastructure-as-Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- The ability to speak German