You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing and integration.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Python programming of applications used globally at Nokia to support test automation
- use Linux on 4G and 5G test equipment
- working with an experienced, energetic team in a global organization,
- best practices of agile software development and industry-leading coding standards,
- friendly office environment and company culture,
- innovative technologies, state-of-the-art frameworks in daily use,
- training, recognition and development opportunities.
Who we're looking for?
- programming using Python at an intermediate level or above,
- using the Linux CLI at a basic level or above,
- knowledge of software engineering and the practical use of version control systems,
- virtualization, hardware and network troubleshooting as a valued skills,
- spoken and written English,
- very good interpersonal and teamwork skills,
- strong sense of responsibility and commitment
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Architects and Tech Leaders
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Git / Gerrit
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages