Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We aspire to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies that provides services to all GSK locations around the world.
As a part of GSK Tech Hub, you will contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
In this role you will provide technical guidance and advice to Product Owners as part of solutions-fit and options assessment (Viability, Desirability, Feasibility) with a focus on feasibility - for example can the user-story/problem statement be technically achieved.
You will need technical expertise in the areas specific to the product domain they are working. You will also be accountable for technical matters such as systems requirements, solutions design, and security & privacy review.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in Agile product development (Lean, SCRUM etc)
- Experience of working with Design/UX/Technology teams to turn product requirements into solution
- Serves as liaison between developers and business
- Defines product concept
- Understanding of programming languages (e.g. - Python, Bash, VBA, SQL)
- Technical/ System Analyst
If you have any of the following characteristics/experience, it would be a plus:
- Security (physical access control systems, video surveillance systems, physical security management platforms, Cloud technologies, GxP systems and processes, Desktop and Server OS support, Power Apps and Power BI, SQL queries/reporting, Oracle/SQL Server database administration)
- Workplace (Facilities and service management systems, Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI, SQL queries/reporting, Property/Workplace Technology, Cisco Network, Firewall Hardware)
- Corporate Services (Legal entity management, board management, and other corporate secretariat systems, news delivery systems, Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI, SQL queries/reporting)
- HR Data Management (SQL, Data Management, ETL – Extract Transform Load, Power BI, Cloud, Azure QlikView dashboards)
- Service Management (Six Sigma/Lean Sigma, ITIL, Prince 2, IP Management, Legal Operation, Corporate Functions or Corporate Security, Team Management, Service Management, Global Data Services)
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions – office based 4 days per month, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking