Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open-Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for an experienced Senior React/React Native Developer to join our team. In this role you will have a unique possibility to act as a speaker on Callstack podcast auditions and React Native EU conferences. You will have a chance to share your expertise on the Callstack blog and open-source community. Join us and work with the TOP Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies in the USA.
- Provide technical support for applications to both customers and other staff members within the company.
- Provide high quality consultancy services for React and React Native, based on your in-depth knowledge and experience
- Provide technical support to the Team supporting the assigned project
- Support advanced technical work that develops new technologies and/or application features
- Keep up with current and developing technologies trends
- Undertake special projects as required
- Support technical staff and/or junior /mid engineers
- Demonstrate performance in a position requiring both high creativity and engineering technical excellence
- Stay abreast of new technology and competitive products
- Support creating technical content
Who we're looking for?
- Skilled in and enthusiastic about React Native and React.js.
- 7+ years of experience with web or mobile apps development.
- Driven towards learning new technologies and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Able to quickly acquire new technical expertise.
- Fluent in English (C1 level and higher).
- Eager to act as a Software Architect when required due to your advanced knowledge of software architecture.
- Engagement in the open-source community and documented contributions to any open-source project would be a huge plus.
- Prior experience with speaking at conferences and/or meetups, writing blog posts or any other forms of knowledge-sharing would be highly appreciated.
What we offer:
- Working together with core contributors to several open-source projects such as React Native and Jest.
- We precisely define the directions of individual development and support you in their implementation. Your development is our success!
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and well-being.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- A monthly lunch allowance to compensate for free lunches available in our office.
- Fully covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Great office in the city center.
- This job is possible 100% remotely.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Top-notch hardware - MacBook Pro, monitor, and peripheral devices.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights, and parties.
- Free entry for React Native EU conference. We will also support your participation in other international tech conferences and workshops.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package