Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
As a Service Analyst you will be responsible for the operations and continuous improvement of the internal data collection services across a group of applications within the full business life cycle.
With an emphasis on continuous drive to improve the user experience, lower the cost of ownership and balancing risk is required for each application.
The applications will be used to support the data service for Global Ethics & Compliance (IBM – Internal Business Monitoring), Audit & Assurance and Legal Investigations.
This requires a balance of business process understanding and technical breadth.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal
- Experience within offshore environment and working with offshore vendors
- Experience in Managing IT services and projects
- Knowledge of service operations policies, processes, procedures for service delivery, and reporting procedures.
- Knowledge of the applications and continuous improvement of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of service definition and process improvement methodologies
- Client management skills having the ability to drive outcomes & manage client expectations
- Understanding of business area strategic goals, processes and workflow, and of the IT tools deployed in support.
- Knowledge of the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make appropriate technical decisions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Knowledge of integrating and supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages