Cloud Architect for Global Software Services Organization
- Design to delivery of complex and highly resilient Global IT service solutions utilizing AWS Infrastructure and Services.
- Definition and execution of Cloud Governance Policies
- Design and implement application and workload migrations from private data centre’s to AWS.
- Design of scalable and highly resilient application architectures for globally location user base.
- Liaise directly with AWS Technical Account Managers to oversee rollout of AWS Services to 8000 engineers globally in alignment with Aptiv cloud strategy.
- Recommend best practice architectures to junior architects
- Define AWS Cost Control Governance Models
- Drive successful delivery across multiple stakeholders including BA’s, Quality, Operations and External Suppliers.
- Develop and Implement data center to cloud migration strategy.
- Manage on-going relationships and communications with IT Service Suppliers.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Information Technology degree or similar
- 7+ years relevant work experience in a Technical Solution Architecture role, specializing in Application Architecture, but with exposure to Hosting and Infrastructure.
- 3+ years’ of experience in leveraging cloud hosting and storage solutions such as Amazon AWS.
- Expertise in AWS Reference Architectures, application integration patterns and AWS Pricing Optimise Strategies.
- Strong knowledge of AWS Pricing Models and Cost Optimization techniques.
- Expertise in AWS storage, archiving and backup technologies.
- Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with some combination virtualization technologies, disk technologies, SSD, spinning disk, NVMe.
- Strong knowledge in AWS IaaS and PaaS service offerings.
- Good understanding of various Storage Management products and offerings.
- Knowledgeable of CI / CD chain deployments on cloud infrastructure.
- Awareness of Network design principles, architecture and technologies.
- An understanding of application hosting, integration and resilience principles
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment.
- Familiarity with Agile or Lean IT processes.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Architekt/Tech Lead z Zespołem
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages