edrone is an Autonomous eCommerce Cloud and the first eCRM designed for eCommerce. We provide advanced Marketing Automation solutions, based on our algorithms, that are easy to install (Plug'n'Play). Our goal is to help to understand customers behavior (Customer Intelligence) and engage them (Marketing Automation) with an all-in-one e-commerce marketing cloud.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that helps increase client’s online sales. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
edrone is a SaaS product for e-commerce. It is used by hundreds of big retailers both in Poland and world wide. edrone won multiple awards including Computer World’s "Best in Cloud" in 2017 and 2018.
How we work:
- DevOps - you build it you run it
- Small, tightly-knit groups of skillful people
- Code Reviews
- Directly Responsible Individual
- Pair programming
- Paying back technical debt whenever you can
- Blameless postmortems
- Recognize that change is constant
Interesting technical challenges:
- Scalability - we ingest “tons” of data that must be processed near-real time. Traffic patterns change constantly and we have to adapt dynamically. We rely on horizontal partitioning and auto-scaling a lot.
- Reliability - uptime, latencies, queue processing delays - we live and breathe by these metrics. We assume machines, disks, network and software will fail. Our approach is resilience engineering and automation.
Who we're looking for?
Skills - required:
Skills - nice to have
- React or Angular
Other tech we use:
- AWS (25+ services) Java 11, git, JIRA, Confluence, WebStorm, PhpStorm, IntelliJ, Redis, Hadoop, Spark
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package