At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
In this role you will be in charge of leading all our UX initiatives and have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in developing processes, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities of applications in an advanced SaaS model. You will have a possibility to create solutions from scratch and work with teams implementing cutting-edge technologies.
- Gather and analyze all forms of requirements from users via research, interviews, usability testing
- Identify design problems and prototype solutions shaping the user experience of our products
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience
- Oversee and approve the creation of all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and interaction designs
- Create and maintain Personas and Customer Journeys
- Work in conjunction with a team of Product Managers, Product Owners, UX Copywriters and in-house UX/UI Designers to deliver the best possible user-centered product
- Work closely with the development team to ensure thorough implementation of finalized designs
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment on multiple, simultaneous projects
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience working on user-centric web design projects, preferably in B2B projects
- The portfolio of work demonstrating your full design process
- Experience in creating thoughtful, clear and delightful web and mobile experiences
- Proficiency in prototyping and wireframing tools (e.g. AdobeXD, Figma, Axure)
- Ability to distill complex problems into clear, user centered solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively within a team
- Experience working closely with development SCRUM teams on consumer oriented Agile projects
- Full business proficiency in English - you can easily explain complex concepts to various teams and C-suite stakeholders
- (ideally) BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or other design based fields of studies
- (ideally) Interest in sustainability, CSR, ecology
- (ideally) Experience in working with advanced SaaS projects
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking