The Load Manager development team is responsible for weight and balance solution for airlines. Our application was originally developed in C++. Now we are in the process of its refactoring moving some business logic to Java REST services and React.JS UI, but still keep some UI in C++ (MFC).
We’re looking for visionary person who will join our team and will be one of the C++ leaders. From time to time that person will also have possibility to touch Java code.
- Works on development of solution based on business requirements raised by customers / marketing with some help form leads if needed
- Suggests areas of development investment and solution of existing technical challenges
- Promotes best coding practices and software development standards
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent programming skill in C++ (1+ years of practical experience)
- Passion for Software Craftsmanship and professional software development with ability to convince people about its value
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player, able to pair with developers and conduct code reviews
- Great communication skills in English with ability to convey his/her vision to different audiences
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- User experience with UNIX
- Knowledge of MCF is a plus
- Knowledge of Objective Grid library is a plus
- Knowledge of Java, Spring and Hibernate is a plus
- Knowledge about relational databases and ability to build complex SQL queries is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages