IRRBB (Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book) project provides a framework to calculate NII (Net interest income) at risk and related figures. It further facilitates internal and regulatory reporting needs to achieve compliance with the FINMA regulations, based on BCBS 368 standards for Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book.
The dept. is responsible for providing financial data for the whole bank.
IRRBB IT is responsible for leading and executing IT deliveries focused on ALM IRRBB Programme. IT team is developing and supporting ETL data delivery processes based on Oracle and Informatica.
Team: ALM IRRBB data delivery team is built around 9 core people currently located in Wroclaw Poland. Four of them are Oracle developers, three BA, scrum master and QA expert. We are looking to increase this number by one additional developer focusing on core technical capabilities of the system and a BA.
A developer role focusing on data sourcing, ETL and linux scripts changes supporting the QRM application
Opportunity to work on other related IT BoW delivery, expanding skillset and building SME knowledge
An agile and fast paced environment, with baked-in quality disciplines such as test automation and DevOps principles
You will be part of an open-minded, flexible and multi-skilled team working collaboratively with other IT teams and the QRM business team.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in the design and delivery of IT solutions
- Demonstrable hands on experience with PL-SQL, Oracle, Unix, ETL tools etc
- Experience of coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementing software using approved methodologies
- Creation of technical specification documents and participation in design reviews / code reviews; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be flexible, proactive, adaptable and open to new challenges
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and oral are required
- Development of scripts to automate the execution of code using shell scripts under Unix