Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology, are hackers at heart and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
QIK is a home ground framework developed by Sabre and used extensively by many strategic airlines in the industry. QIK team is co-located in Krakow and we are looking for a smart developer to join this amazing team.
- Complete all assigned stories / task in Rally
- Follow Coding standard of QIK team while developing stories or fixing defects
- Fix all the code review comments and code smells before completing the story / defects
- Increase code coverage by adding Unit test cases while developing stories
- Update all required documents while making any change to the process / API in the application
- Make sure existing functionalities are not broken on every new implementation or defect fixes.
- Quick turnaround time is required when assigned any high priority defects.
Who we're looking for?
- Highly proficient in Core Java and J2EE technologies with 6+ years of experience, deep understanding of data structures with excellent problem-solving skills
- Complete understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming
- Hands on Experience with Open Source Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, EhCache and related
- Hands on experience using Software Design Patterns of GOF, J2EE and related
- Strong Experience in web services development, SOAP and RESTFul using Jersey, Apache Axis, CXF or other frameworks
- Complete Understanding of relational databases and noSQL databases. Relational DB(Oracle, MySQL) and no sql (Mongo)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of AWS and Mule
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages