GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
The Support Analyst is responsible for day to day support, compliance, maintenance and decommissioning activities for production business solutions across multiple Tech Product lines, ensuring the support strategy is delivered in alignment with the overall Tech and Business direction.
- Act as point of contact for service operations performance and support advice/expertise
- Responsible for ensuring GSK Standard Processes are applied and adhered to Vaccines Tech operating model.
- Working closely with Product teams and the Product Support Lead / Product Service Manager, to determine, document & agree support models and service level requirements for new products/applications.
- Monitor, measure, report and review the service & operational level of Tech services provided. Perform escalation mechanisms when levels not met.
- Assist product support maneger establishing total cost of ownership (TCO) of production assets within their defined Product line.
- Support the Product Owner / Product Team to deliver effective Problem Management root cause analysis and any subsequent solution delivery.
- Ensure that any requested work linked to problem management are logged and managed in line with agreed Vaccines Product and backlog management processes.
- Monitor the capacity of support groups / DevOps teams to ensure they stay within limits and continually flex to the incoming demand versus priority
- Provide specific support in case of major disruptions / incidents in line with instruction of Product Support Lead / Product Service Manager
- Provide input into the escalation point and coordinator (as required) for resolution of major outages
- Working closely with application vendors & the business to ensure support services are suitable effectively maintained
- Identification of improvements and innovative solutions that can be applied to lower costs and provide value.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years Tech hands on experience in support service management (incident, problem, change and release management) for Life Sciences or pharma manufacturing industries
- Business Partnering experience is an asset
- Proven Technical skills in support software (remedy, service now, etc.)
- good knowledge in CMDB is an asset
- Experience with ITIL Service Management foundation, agile methodologies and frameworks (DevOps, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Experience of delivering service within a matrixed environment including working with offshore vendors.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint), Jira, Confluence, SharePoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with stakeholders in multi-cultural environment
- Fluent English - spoken & written
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages