IT Senior Service Manager - EMEA
Our IT technical support team plays an important role in making sure that our customers are provided with the highest levels of service and achieving the upper-levels of performance. Right now, we’re looking for an outcome-driven IT Service Manager, who is passionate about solving problems.
As an IT Service Manager, you’ll be the main contact and resource for delivering high-value IT services to the business. You’ll do this by ensuring exceptional levels of customer service and performance are achieved with each and every interaction.
On a day-to-day basis your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operational aspects of the customer relationship
- Establishing and maintaining effective systems of communication between IT and the business
- Providing advice and consultation on how IT can support business developments or changes
- Qualify the customer demand focusing on strategic needs, compliance issues and those providing highest business values
- Coordinating, integrating and ensuring that the delivery of all business facing services meet quality, scope and service level requirements
- Leading problem resolution efforts and post-incident reviews
- Aligning with global standards to ensure the proper execution of procurement processes
- Facilitating the preparation of the annual budget planning while identifying and implementing cost savings opportunities and targets
This is a varied role where you’ll be working with both internal and external customers. In some case, you’ll be working with your internal customers in order to support our external customers. Therefore, your success will depend on how you manage escalations, as well as the relationships between your IT team and our many business units and end-users operating in Europe.
Who we're looking for?
You’ll be a leader with a successful track record of delivering positive outcomes. A self-starter who delivers results and manages conflict through great communication and by actively collaborating with others to address issues and solve problems.
As a minimum, we’ll need you to have:
- Experience in IT service management
- English language skills – fluent or native level
- A background in hardware, software or applications
- Knowledge of business service technology and applications (e.g. PSc, networks, Office 365)
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus