Lead Product Engineers provide technical leadership in end-to-end delivery of major product features, providing status transparency, high quality outcomes, and feature completeness. You'll be a technical leader for a couple of Software Engineering teams that focus on specific business value delivery. As a Lead Product Engineer, you'll make sure that all actions required to deliver product value and increments take place properly, and you'll take action on feedback gathered after delivery. You'll coordinate cross-team dependencies and team alignment, and you'll drive decision making required to deliver the feature. You'll be a bridge between all parties involved, especially other Lead Product Engineers, Product Managers, Product Architects, Software Engineers, Product Owners, Program Managers, and Development Directors.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Gradually (with a ramp-up phase of 6 to 12 months) taking on the responsibilities of a Lead Product Engineer (LPE), where you'll focus on engineering, value creation, and product delivery.
- Bringing different engineering teams and stakeholders together to create the best possible Dynatrace experience for our customers (use-case focus).
- Driving technology decisions and being responsible for end-to-end delivery and high-quality outcome.
- Forming internal project teams and coordinating cross-team activity to enhance value creation.
- Making sure that the teams are aligned with our roadmap and that they focus on their charter.
- Ensuring that feedback and release cycles happen continuously and new findings are taken into consideration.
- Identifying the need for engineering power and finding solutions with our Development leadership.
Who we're looking for?
Desired skills & experience:
- Deep experience in software development as Senior or Principal Software Engineer.
- Several years of leadership experience (either technical leadership or team leadership) on positions like Product Owner, Team Lead, Department Lead, or similar positions in an agile IT/software environment.
- Excellent communication skills—you are able to get different stakeholders (Product Management, Product Owners, Product Architects, and others) on the same page and align people and strategy.
- Team player skills with a passion for leading through coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to build strong relationships with your colleagues to advance the business.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Sala Sportowa
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking