Intelligent document management is a global engineering & support organization, comprising around 70+ individuals located across the world. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
We are currently in search of talented Test Manager who will join our team in Wroclaw and will be able to lead processes related with quality assurance.
We are looking for experienced individual who would be able to do both QA and BA tasks with an understanding of OCR logic, micro-services architecture as well as Regulatory Archiving. Someone that is keen on investigating solutions for complex topics, always struggles for a high quality, is extremely motivated to work and always prepares a clear and consistent documentation.
Who we're looking for?
Ideal candidate should:
- QA manual and automated testing of backend and frontend parts of the application
- Test Management experience
- Know how to handle configuration
- Know how to construct use cases and test cases (BDD)
- Have the experience in test data preparation
- Be able to analyze basic concepts, have the open, agile mindset, always ready to work within a team. Actively driving topics to a happy end, finding solutions for problems.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field.
- 4+ years in software testing in all types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- Experience in an agile development environment. Scrum experience is an asset. Good English is a must
- Experience in banking environment
- Flexible; comfortable with adapting to various work assignments
- Fast learner who likes challenges
- Multi-tasking between many simultaneous release and day-to-day activities