Have you ever considered being a worldwide teacher of software development processes?
Do you prefer to work in the morning hours and save most of the evening for your other passions?
We are looking for a Flutter coach who'd like to set off on a long journey along the paths of education with young students of the art of programming. We are looking for a person who will be working as a Flutter tutor for Japanese companies.
Interested? Read more... 🤔
We do online software development courses. We prepare lesson materials and exercises, lecture and teach, discuss with students, code with them, consult and take care of good knowledge absorption in a great atmosphere during each meeting 🥳.
Each course is totally different - several levels, various participants, and many kinds of support. We always meet new people and encounter new problems. Trust us - there is no way for you to get bored. 😎
We provide online courses for people from all over the world 🌍 So far, we have focused mostly on Japan, but we need you to help us scale our team so we can do more amazing stuff.
Who we're looking for?
- You will be responsible for creating lesson materials based on official documentation, popular articles and your own experience.
- You will work as a teacher, consultant, support, or software development team member - your work will depend on the course type.
- You will play a significant role in shaping and developing the course plan.
- You will be involved in the process of designing UI and UX of different types of materials, from simple exercises to long-term projects.
- Instead of having a list of tasks, we jointly define priorities and goals and find ways to address our audience's needs. We also have a lot of autonomy when it comes to deciding what to work on each week.
- How to make sure that you are a good fit?
We expect you to:
- Have the need to learn all the time. You may lack the knowledge, but you should not lack the motivation to learn.
- Have some commercial experience building Flutter apps or at least one app published in stores (AppStore, Google Play).
- Be familiar with Flutter and Dart. Knowledge of iOS or/and Android is also valuable.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Have a good English level (B2=<). All courses are in English.
- Have a positive attitude towards teaching, an open-minded character, and communication skills. As a teacher, you have to know how to detect students' problems and help in solving them. Any kind of experience in education is valuable.
- Be willing to wake up early. We work mostly in the Japanese timezone (UTC +9), so we start our work at 6:00 AM (UTC +1).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages