We are a global IT team managing enterprise User Experience services for over 40000 Aptiv users located in more than 125 manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers worldwide in 44 countries.
Our collaboration platform is based on, but not limited to, Microsoft 365. Our engineers and supporting functions are enabled for Office 365 applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint along with other cloud based services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Teams. We are expanding our capabilities in Power Platform.
We are looking for people with the right fit to Aptiv values, who have a passion to learn and grow, who can work effectively as part of a team to deliver and manage complex solutions.
As part of this team you will have a chance to work on the most up-to-date services and develop yourself further in Modern Workplace technologies. Your responsibilities would include:
- Provide technical and operational subject matter expertise of Microsoft 365 platform in dedicated areas with focus on but not limited to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive.
- Manage and coordinate with suppliers responsible to operationally support M365 platform and Teams. Review their compliance to SLAs and propose Service Improvement Plans
- Identify & implement continuous improvement & automation opportunities. Support the deployment, and execution of Office 365 services and develop related service strategies.
- Handle O365 licenses, costs with regular reporting.
- Support integration with security & compliance solutions.
- Work with business during priority issues to assure Business Continuity actions are taken and supported appropriately
- Keep up to date enterprise application service portfolio and make sure design & configuration documentation is up to date.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems
- 7+ years of the relevant work experience including 5 years in Microsoft O365 (EXO/SPO) space
- Sound business/technical knowledge of other O365 Services (Teams, Forms, Stream etc) with full understanding of the MS roadmap and future state capabilities.
- General knowledge of PowerShell, Microsoft AD and ITSM tools.
- Good understanding of ITIL, Foundation certification is a plus
- O365 Certification ( Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert)
- Hands on experience on MS Teams is a plus
- Extensive service support experience in outsourced environments and understanding business impacts of services outages
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages